Hi everyone! Things are getting crazy busy here at Mummy Style Files HQ (aka my house lol) so I thought I’d bring you another edition of The Style Files. Two in one month! How exciting!
Todays Style File is on Olivia White from House Of White. Although not strictly a fashion blogger, she runs a very successful Motherhood and Lifestyle Blog and is super fashionable. She is married and has one daughter Annabelle and is currently pregnant with another little girl. She is also a self professed lover of cats and this is where I’m not sure we can be friends ;).
Olivia has absolutely nailed dressing for pregnancy and she rocks a body con dress like a boss. Check out her blog on the link above and follow her on Instagram @houseofwhite_.
Check out her answers to the Style Files Survey below, thanks again Olivia! xx
- Describe your personal style in 3 words
- Simple, Affordable & Comfortable haha
- What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
- I’m so lame, but my activewear! Mostly my Nikes haha
- Shoes or Handbags?
- What do you love to wear on a night out without kids?
- Black dress, heels and a killer lippy colour!
- What has been one of your most recent ‘fashion fails’?
- Haha everything is a fail I feel lately being pregnant! But I’d have to say trying to wear non maternity t-shirts and thinking no one can see my belly haha
- Accessories: Less or More?
- What’s on your Wish List for this season?
- Ooo fashion wise I’d have to say a Givenchy handbag
- Shoes: Heels or flats?
- Oh heels for sure!
- Favourite designer?
- At the moment it’s between Zimmerman, Alice McCall & Lover – I have a lace fetish maybe haha
- What is your go to ‘Mum-On Duty’ outfit?
- Leggings and t-shirt with my cons or nikes!
- Where do you like to shop for your kids?
- Target, Cotton On Kids, Bardot Jnr or Opshops haha
- What is your best tip for dressing for a special occasion?
- Keep it simple, and think about the event you have. Will you be in heels all day? Do you need to adjust accordingly etc
- If you could only get your hair, make up or a spray tan done for a night out which one would you choose?
- Makeup haha that’s what I’m shittest at :p