Today went by at warp speed and any hope I had of getting one of my planned blog posts published went along with it. So, I thought I’d just do a quick little post tonight and share with you 10 random facts about me! Hope you learn something new (and I don’t bore you too much 😉 ). Ps Please excuse all the wrinkles on my outfit above. I did iron my top this morning but after sitting in the car in Delhi traffic by the time I got out it was a mess!!
- I have a bad habit of buying jeans too big and shoes too small.
- Insecure people who make others around them feel small is my pet hate.
- I have an Arts degree with a double major in International Politics and Journalism. I am also a qualified Pastry Chef.
- I did a semester of uni abroad at Leeds University in the UK and my plan was to go straight back after I finished my degree in Melbourne but then I met my future husband, and the rest is history.
- I love watching the same movies multiple times. I actually prefer to watch a movie I’ve seen so that I don’t get anxiety not knowing whats going to happen or if the ending will be happy.
- I have a knack for memorising song lyrics and once I learn a song, it will be in my memory for ever.
- I grew up really close with my cousins and I wish that my kids could grow up with cousins or second cousins too but we all live so far apart now.
- Greece is at the top of my bucket list for travel.
- I don’t really like fruit and would prefer to eat vegetables any day.
- I remember telling my dad that I was never going to get married or have children. I said, “why would people do that, it is so expensive” hahaha.